Monday, September 10, 2012

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?!



Yes!!! The rest of Jordan's cirriculum FINALLY came today! She's only a week and a day behind schedule... I waited 3 weeks before contacting the bookstore (that didn't have a phone line, only email) and they had never saw the order so they hadn't shipped it. They said they would get it out right away via priority but after a week confessed that they tried to get their drop shipper to deliver them straight to us. There was a hang up with that so we were waiting for books for another week via priority mail (after a month of waiting for it to arrive from the bookstore). When it arrived today, I noticed that the sender was.... yes, the bookstore. What happened? I don't know but I'm glad it's over.

Jordan, on the other hand....


Also, check out Bobby Wood's new hair cut!


He's so handsome! I had to make it black-and-white so you wouldn't be distracted by the red kool-aid moustache.

1 comment: