Sunday, September 16, 2012

OCEANA AIR SHOW 2012

We had an A W E S O M E ! ! ! time at the air show. Besides some wind, the weather was absolutely georgeous. I think this will definitely be an annual event for the Shields's family. Here are some pics of the awesomeness that went down Saturday:

Black Diamond Jet Team

Black Diamond Jet Team

Breaking out of Formation

Close Encounters

Jordan's in the pink waving to the pilots!

Most awesome flying of the day

Blue Angel Pilots before getting in their planes

Umm... one is UP-SIDE DOWN

BLUE ANGELS BA-BAE!!!!!

This is called the Fleur-de-Lis

Another awesome manuver


Flying six-man formation
This isn't it. I have over 700 pictures of the show! When I left, my SD card was full (also took FINE quality photos).

The pictures don't show how close or loud or fast or awesome it was to see in person. They would fly by and be right above the trees. Acutally, hold on, I have a pic of that:



We got a lot of sun and had a great time. By the way, I HAD to play "Danger Zone" while editing my photos.

 
Oh well, back to the ol' grind....


1 comment: